Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex, lies and IRC Logs

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Jaysis Fukkin Christ there is so much muppetry in such a condensed space on this particular post it's unbelievable.

As Bunny says, shutup ta fuk.
    For one thing, I for one think there's no problem with shinji posting that up, he's just showing us what sad b@stards there actually are in our country, it's kinda both funny and sad to think some poor b@stard was actually writing that, someone who hadn't a tit in his mouth since he was six months old. I don't think adra should have got thick, dont think daa should have said a fukking thing, and I think all the muppets with pretend morals of behaviour should have shutup talkin sh!te and ignore the post if you had no interest in it.

Z

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

g'man ronan, always in there with the
    no-******** down to earth sense last word :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

i'm gay. plus, everyone who posted here telling people their muppets are/is gay aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

if you want this thing to go away, which u seem to do bunny / zero / others
    STOP POSTING TOO THE FU(KING THING!!!! that way it sinks down below other ****ty posts about servers and muppets and even q2 !! easy....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Oh dear, did I post this by accident? ****e now everyone will have to look at it all over again and see how very very strange some people are. Including me, but you have to be you see, to talk to the OTHER stranger people....... What am I talking about?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

...funny, really funny...like i'm giggling the way no-one can post to this string without ****in up what they're trying to say. posting here saying everyone who posts here about everyone who posts here is a muppet...well dats just irony at it's best.

IRONEEEEE!

Advertisement