Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Service

Options
  • 28-06-2003 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

We need a decent bus service through out all the country areas. Its appaling the way the buses run, through my villiage it only runs once a day back and forth!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

through my villiage

Which is?

Want to join the Laois Nationalist Army?

www.LNArmy.tk

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭BoobeR

Join our Elite Army Force. We are the win tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭dendenz

Longwood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Yes indeed Longwood is part of the LNA mega-empire.We will begin buses when we have them off frontline service.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

thats almost in galway init

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

Originally posted by elexes
    thats almost in galway init

Or down the road from Enfield. It's served by the take all day to get to Mullingar service.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

Originally posted by orangerooster
    Yes indeed Longwood is part of the LNA mega-empire.We will begin buses when we have them off frontline service.

when will that be

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

Originally posted by Shaque attack
    when will that be

i dono but id say the americans had a better chance of winning vietnam tbh .

Soon shaque-our current state means we have to give up all offensive actions to try and compensate for the new Anti-Laois regulations.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Ahhh the LNA (Laois NancyBoys Army)

• Advertisement

We have grown more powerful than you could ever have imagined Tom!Soon you shall see.

Advertisement