Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midnight club 2: bugged to bits??

Options
  • 29-06-2003 1:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭

I just got midnight club 2 on monday, and was wondering if any of you had the same problem? (on the ps2)
    The audio on my version is an absolute joke, the songs sound so scratchy that at one point i had to mute my t.v. because it was so high pitched and scratchy it was giving me a headache (and no, it wasnt just a crap song, or my t.v.) and the drivers taunts are so badly bugged all they sound like is static, after the intial taunt or two. I was just wondering, because if it is just my cd after all, and not a bug in every version, i can return what was a really really average/crap game and get my money back!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I thought it was a sh!t game , luckily i only rented it , the sound i.e the drivers taunts were really hard to hear or make out , and yea the music was scratchy and got reeeeeealy anoying , amazed you havnt mentioned the bad graphics...however

in the reviews ive read its supsoed to get beter the more you play it , i couldnt be arsed though when i have "Burnout 2 " :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

I didnt want to get started on the graphics cause i knew if i did, id never stop..*L* THEY SUCK! Im amazed that a game live Vice city, that has a map twice as big as any city in MC2, more vehicles on the road, more audio, more pedestrians, more cars, and would require a helluva lot more processor power, can still look a damn sight better than MC2. I think Rockstar should be sued for false advertising..all the screenshots on the box made it look sweet as.
    Im so pissed at myself tho, cause it came down to a choice of burnout 2, or MC2...and look at me now!!! *cries* Dont laugh at me!! I was once like you!! *weeps*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

i have both and i think mc2 kicks burnout 2's ass, the grapichs are crap, but the gameplay is better, and you could clear burnout two with all gold medals in a weekend, mc2 lasts ages with it's difficult races and alternate routes, ther's more satisfaction in winning than gettin 10 burnouts in a row in burnout 2 and winning the race by a mile, in mc2 the races are always close.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

I still dont think the graphics are crap. I still think there really good. Ive had no problem with the game at all. Im still playing it and i bought it the day it came out. The game play is really good...very hard at the beginning but its a much better game that Burnout 2 imo. burnout 2 is like the fifa game while Mc2 is like pro evolution.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭DrEvil

MC2 is a great game! the gameplay is brilliant and i think it's the best all round racing game.
    The audio on my version is an absolute joke, the songs sound so scratchy that at one point i had to mute my t.v. because it was so high pitched and scratchy

The graphics look exactly like the screen shots and there's no problem with the audio in the game at all(you should hear it hooked up to a surround sound system then you'll realise how good the sound is!)
    i have both and i think mc2 kicks burnout 2's ass, the grapichs are crap, but the gameplay is better

At the start it doesn't seem that great but after about 3 races in you'll be hooked.
    What also makes the game really good are the inclusion of bikes!!! OMG do they kick ass!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement