Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TITAN Aluminium Frame Fan

Options
  • 29-06-2003 10:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering about this fan, it seems to be low noise, high output and looks great, preforms better then panaflo and papst fans, yet is much cheaper, am i missing something here? whats the catch? do these things brake quickly or something. I've used several panaflo fans and the thought of getting something that is even quieter and cheaper is apealing

TITAN 120mm Aluminium Frame Fan

RPM - 2000
    Voltage - 12v
    Current - 0.38A
    Air Flow - 79.14
    Air Pressure - 2.83
    Noise - <30dbA
    Watts - 3.4w

Panaflo 120mm FBA12G12M

RPM: 2100
    CFM: 86.5
    Noise: 35.5dBa

PAPST 120mm 4312L

Super silent, even at 12v!

RPM: 1550
    CFM: 55.9
    Noise: 30dBa

The reason i ask is that i'm in the process of puttign together parts for a watercooling system, and these low noise high output fans could be just what i'm looking for.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Diabolus

It would appear to be a very good fan.. Low RPM though but its airflow and noise is impressive. Your putting a watercooled pc together yet you are looking at fans? That doesnt register with me too well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Radiator isn't going to be very good with no fans on it. I plain to have both a cpu and gpu water blook going into the one radiator, so the water will be hot. I have a blow hole, i might as well use it, one fan pushing, on fan pulling, i have the room.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

supposed to be excellent fans from what ive heard :)

Advertisement