Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking Back

• 29-06-2003 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭

In our plea to get a GAA board made, we were told several times that it would be a failure and not many people other than the select few would use it....etc.

So do you think it has been a great sucess?
    Qui?
    Non?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Yeah I had requested one a year ago, and the stupid spanners that go on Feedback/Suggestions kept saying no. I thought it would be a success and it has been. I'm currently looking to get a boxing forum started and people are putting it down too. So any help in getting it started is very welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

Yeah,ill help ye,if its the right kinda boxing.
    Its no bad idea hey.

I think its been a great sucess two!

Cheers man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

I will support your boxing fourm...

however its something I know nothing about and when I visit there I will post pointless posts that I know nothing about ...narf

I think the GAA fourm has been a sucess of sorts.
    We have had plenty of visitors and plento of cool threads but with out the support of about 8 or 9 key posters this board would have looked fairly silly.

So all you guys deserve a huge pat on the back for your hard work

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

I will support your boxing fourm...
    however its something I know nothing about and when I visit there I will post pointless posts that I know nothing about ...narf

That does not seem to bother you all that much on this board Al!

funny guy eh ?...0 points for waylander this week....:ninja:

Thanks men!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

I think the GAA fourm has been a sucess of sorts. We have had plenty of visitors and plento of cool threads but with out the support of about 8 or 9 key posters this board would have looked fairly silly.

So all you guys deserve a huge pat on the back for your hard work

Does that include me?? (&):rolleyes: :eek:

If so i have a sore back + will give myself a clap.:)

Advertisement