Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Getaway in Stockholm

Options
  • 29-06-2003 4:34pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

For those of yuo who have't seen this before I suggest you jump straight on to Kazaa and download it... It will take a while but I promice it is woth it! Basically it is similar to what some of you may have seen on top gear a few weeks go where some guy in a Ferrari drove hit nuts off through the streets of Paris... I promise you this is far more scary...

First download Getaway in Stockholm 1 - Porche 911 (110mb)

then get Getaway in Stockholm 2 - Estort Cosworth & Toyota Supra - both 450bhp(266mb)

go get it, you won't be dissappointed...

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Have them both alright but I ehh bought them *cough*. Ya get sick of them to be honest.

Motorbike vids are way better if you ask me. Hayabusha (.sp) or something is the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

They are mostly very boring. The first one has one chase that after watching it a few times looks staged tbh and the second one has the Supra on the Cosworth doin 300ks [these are the highlights] nothing special.

Motorbike vids are much better. Guys red line'n their machines on german autobahns.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

Yeah, I saw GIS 2 and didn't think much of it. If you can get hold of Climbdance, it's far better - Ari Vatanen going up Pikes Peak in a Peugeot 405 T16 - magic stuff :)

Advertisement