Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This weeks 13th Hour on 2fm. Help is needed!

Options
  • 29-06-2003 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭

I was listening this morning to the 13th Hour at 6am, and I was astounded by the music and mixes there, easily the best hour of radio I've heard in years! I listened to the end of the show to find out more information, all I could get that it was a Soul Jazz Records production.

On looking on the 6-2-6 website, I found out a little more, that it was....

"one hour of pure genius mixing from Karl Shale and Pete Reilly in a Soul Jazz records mix. For more information check out
    www.soundsoftheuniverse.com/ DJ Set by Karl Shale and Pete Reilly from Soul Jazz records was offered by the Eurosonic partnership and distributed all over Europe by the EBU satellite network."

When I went to their website and to Eurosonic's, they have released a lot of mix albums and I cant find any information on this particular mix, and Eurosonic have released a few mixes of the duo to radio stations around Europe, but no further details.

Any help in narrowing down the album or track listings would be graciously recieved!

Cheers,

DMC.

Advertisement