Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublins **** tattooists

• 30-06-2003 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭

I'm so annoyed with the fact that dublins tattoo artists seem to be crap. Every portfolio I look at has loads of work with **** ups. and also it really pisses me off to see portrait work with the photo beside it and it looks crap. Tattoos are cheap and ruin a persons natural look. I have one myself and hide it alot of the time but show it off when in the company of nackers.
    I am saving to go to london for my next tat which i want done by a talented artist.
    Does anyone feel the same way or can you seriously recommend a good tattoist. (for black fantasy/goth style tattoos.)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

If your so pissed off with the talent over here why dont you stay in London when you're over there? Dont be so harsh on the tatooists over here, I got 2 tatoos done in Dragon Tatoo on Talbot Street in Dublin and they're perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭curadh

Dragon tattoo? I'm nearly sure I checked it out but what was the name of the tattoist and what were the rates like? (What type did u get done if u don't mind me asking?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

The place is spotless, its about Pound City, fairly reasonable rates, bout 45 euro for a 4 inch by 6 inch tatoo. Cant remember the tatooists name, there was at least 3 lads working in there. I got a sort of celtic design on top of my arm and a mowri one on the back of my shoulder. Its a decent place, if you bring in your own design they'll tatoo it for you too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Originally posted by trotter_inc
    If your so pissed off with the talent over here why dont you stay in London when you're over there? Dont be so harsh on the tatooists over here, I got 2 tatoos done in Dragon Tatoo on Talbot Street in Dublin and they're perfect.

I got my tattoo done in the dragon too, and i found it brilliant... going in august with my mate again to get another one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

Is the dragon studio the new name for Bren's. His parlour used to be further down talbot street over a photo shop!!

i got mine done in Bren's and found them to be great!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Yea Dragon used to be called Brens.....i got my first tattoo there and a have since got 4 others done there. i got one in ms fantasias and found them to be pretty good and i got my last one done in melbourne which was also excellent!!! the place was a bar/tattoo/piercing studio!

getting one more done next week in the same place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Ronika

I got mine done in that place in Talbot st bout four yrs ago. I got one on my stomach and the guy said it'd look cool in yellow. Four yrs later and it dont look yellow at all. The outline is pretty good but its not a brill tattoo. Does anyone know bout getting touch-ups done?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭tayto909

black fantasy/goth style tattoos?? justin russell 110% http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=68187211&albumId=2346554 wouldn't go to anyone else for realistic fantsy stuff in ireland. he's pretty damn good. and booked up pretty heavy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

This thread is over 5 years old. Something tells me the person you're responding to isn't going to see this...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Closed just cos it's ancient, if people find ancient threads try not to resurrect em.

Personally not a fan of zombie threads. :)

Just peek at the thread date from now on guys please.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement