Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Riverdance

• 21-07-2000 3:27pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I should've posted this sooner...

Last weekend, I went to see Riverdance and all I can say is FRICKIN WOW!
    You must go and see this!

Before you laugh and dismiss this thought, hear me out...

I'm a heavy metal head (I'm listening to Slipknot ATM). I went cause I got the ticket for free and I wasn't doing much else.
    But jesus! I did not expect to enjoy it in any shape or form of the way I did. I was clapping along like the rest of the lemmings, laughing when the American Tap dancer guys started takin' the pi$$ outta the Paddy Dancing - the lot!

All I can say is it ruled!

If you get an opportunity, go and see it. I think everyone will enjoy it.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

The video was quite good. I imagine the real thing is ever so slightly more enjoyable though smile.gif

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , 'At TFC my son , I 0wnz j00'. Before I could speak in walks Dustin Hoffman in a giant Silk Worm costume and just then...it started to get weird...

Advertisement