Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Bye Phantom! Thanks for everything

Options
  • 30-06-2003 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi Phantom listeners,

I have finished up at Phantom
    I wont get a chance to say good bye on Air so...
    Thank you for all the texts, emails and phone calls over the three and a half years that I was at Phantom. They meant everything.

The news is I will be starting tonight with Cormac Battle on 2FM.
    The Waiting Room will be on at 7:30 after Dave Fanning mon - Thursday and the girly show starts in a couple of weeks on Sundays from 8-9PM.

Keep supporting Phantom in their bid for a licence and for those of you who cant listen on line, perhaps you will tune in to the new alternative shows on 2FM?

Thanks again for the support and good wishes over the years.

x

Jenny Huston

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 candtstripekid

Bye Jenny, your shows were my favourite - I've listened regularly for at least 2 years. Good luck at 2fm , and thanks for the great , smile making transmissions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭dera

really sad to hear that, best of luck with 2FM Jenny & hope you'll be back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

it's so sad to see all the phantom DJ's dropping like flies.. good luck in your new career...... destroying 2fm from the inside:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

Originally posted by Tyrrial
    it's so sad to see all the phantom DJ's dropping like flies.. good luck in your new career...... destroying 2fm from the inside:D

Yeah, all the majors seem to be raping Phantom; I suppose it proves though that there is a market out there for an alternative music station.

Big stations are all about advertisment money and they wouldn't be investing in these DJs if the audience wasn't there.

Its undeniable evidence that a station like Phantom is much more appropriate than some rubbish like Spin 103.8... "Wow, that was one track from Linkin Park... aren't we so in touch with the youth of today"

Goodbye Jenny, enjoy making some money by doing something you're good at!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

awww...

...shazpot!

• Advertisement
Advertisement