Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nD gone ........

Options
  • 05-01-1999 5:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

nD still has plenty of members, but they dont/cant play fukk all anymore so I was talkin it over with Jay there a few mins ago, and nD are gonna go dormant for a bit.
    Krusty is up the walls with work, as is OL, who by the way is still matched ONLY by Beast, christ you should see the lad bust all of us every time, but anyway, I have lots of work to do aswell, but still play a good bit, as does Jay and Daa, but thats it really. BC needs a new machine, we never see Dest anymore, so from now, nD is gone for a bit. We will still play our IQCL matches for the buzz, but that's it.
    So, any clan lookin for an LPB or two, me n jay are free.

Zero.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mickah

Zero/Jay
    INC are playin the UKCL next few weeks, we might need an LPB or 2 at some stage so u can kick some English (Div 4) muppet butt with us if yah like.

It's 3 LPBs and 1 HPB in the UKCL.

Mickah.

P.S. - INC.Zero once again :]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

Abat have no LPB's now, prolly not even for IQCL :/
    We can always do with players who are willing to train the ould bit and cooperate.

Shur if ya wanna join us to check us out were open to offers..

H-K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

Sob Sob......
    Take it nD!!!

nD were my first internet clan....all thanx to Overlord..(and No!..there were no sexual favours involved!)..I just threw him in the back of a van and crashed it... that scared him into doing it !!! hehehehe..Dave I hope ure reading this!( sorry bout ure "nick")

I have enjoyed all my time with the lads and am truly gonna miss playing along side the likes of Overlord (he was always my hero and idol...even tho I never told him) and Zero Omar and Krusty ...
    QP was the best ever, with them.
    /me sobs!
    It was them who taught me all I know...especially OL and Z.

Now I really am getting depressed...
    /me wipes a tear from his eye.

Just to say thanks to them for adopting me and maybe we can all get together for a mosh again soon! We can truly say Gone are the days of pure quake fun...when it was all just mosh mosh mosh.

Thanks for everything lads. 1998 was a year I'll never forget.

(I need to get drunk)Jay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Krusty

jeeeesus did miss something?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Fixed this one too, sorry about that Krusty!

John.
    --

• Advertisement
Advertisement