Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback on the Prison fourm

Options
2»

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

you know when you were a kid and you used to pull the legs one at a time off spiders.... or was that just me... :^/

DeV.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Originally posted by DeVore
    or was that just me... :^/

Just you
    and don’t those kids grow up to be serial killers?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

you know when you were a kid and you used to pull the legs one at a time off spiders.... or was that just me... :^/

Ummm .. I was about to answer that, until I saw Beruthiels comments about serial killers ......

/me casts shifty looks about whilst wielding that spider killing hammer in his daddy-long-legs leg-ripping fingers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Jeffrey Dahmer used to do that.

The Prison forum is like a reality show. I say keep him there, it's fun :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

I really like the minimalist prison look!! Thumbs up!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

You could always switch the entire of Boards into Minimalist if you so desired you know...

/me points at the Boards.ie >> Change Styles >> Minimalist drop down option...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Sloth's the internet version of Nelson Mandela...................he must be freed and made an Admin. :ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flav0rflav

Turning off the views counter - really nasty piece of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

OMG, that sig is the equivalant of optical gonhorrea

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I'm still hoping that Hendrix is going to remember his password so that he can post in Prison...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I also find it hilarious.

Some extra random screwing about with prisoners' minds would be a nice feature, turn it into some sort of Oz type place...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I think we should just leave him there...like boards.ie's very own "mad woman in the attic" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Had a thought...

If anyone had pics of Sloth, photshop (ties in with the new pix 'n' mix forum) them with him behind bars or something along those lines thus adding to the free Sloth campaign.

Ste

{edit} And get an Admin to post them in the prison forum for him to see {/edit}

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

If anyone had pics of Sloth, photshop (ties in with the new pix 'n' mix forum) them with him behind bars or something along those lines thus adding to the free Sloth campaign.

Arggghhhhh thats what i was working on, but mine looked really crappy because i cudnt get the damn bar to look lik prison bars!!!!!Oh and i wasnt using his pic, i was using his avatar;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

bring back mr dictionary, that's what i say

Quick Question(s)....Who excactly is Gladiator?

Is he ******* or an admin trying to get friendly with sloth and then backstab him at the last minute or someone else???

Does Sloth get a boards.ie brother diary room chair covered in pink fluff?

Pleasssse let us have visiting hours....

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I'd say hes a current user who has remembered an old account and pass.

Which were banned. :p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

The Prison forum is not a big brother forum, although I've been toying with that idea ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

the prison forum makes a great big brother forum...now we just have to **** with their minds some more.

I'd say hes a current user who has remembered an old account and pass.

Which were banned.

Aha so cult you are "gladiator"..hmmmm...interesting...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

slightly off topic but what actually happened to the Big Brother fourm idea from last year?

it could have been interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Sloth has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to her.
    ?????

Yeah, whats the problem?

No1 said that Sloth was a he,infact i think i read somewhere else that he was a she.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Originally posted by ecksor
    The Prison forum is not a big brother forum, although I've been toying with that idea ...

Lovely.. you can have the prison people nominate someone to get permantly banned or have them do tasks to build karma points to help escape.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

For the noobies, the origins of Gladiator are rooted in infamy.... read this then do a search for posts by joe22

Of course, Sloth is ******* ;)

It's probably too daft or too much hassle to bother with prisoners, but you could change their rank tagline to read XYZ's B*tch for the duration of their internment. You could change it every now and then, passing him/her around like currency...

Ok, stop looking at me like that, it was only a suggestion...

actually I already changed Sloths and Glad's taglines to reflect their pet names for each other (I'm not making this shít up).

DeV.

/me goes to see for himself, and starts giggling.

Advertisement