Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone gotten UTVs broadband yet?

Options
  • 30-06-2003 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭

I believe they were launching 16th June, and it's the much lauded/malauded/alluded to 10-12 days past.

So in the interests of the consumer (current, and prospective), and keeping balance (re: IOL), anyone wired yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭urban Ninja

thanks to you, the chief has closed the IOL broadband thread. It's because of your stupid posts about dirty harry.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Originally posted by urban Ninja
    thanks to you, the chief has closed the IOL broadband thread. It's because of your stupid posts about dirty harry.

And this reply is related how to the original post?

flav0rflav not, that i've seen or heard, certainly not here.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

For the record I did not close it becuase of flavorflav's comments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

I don't plan on getting broadband any time soon, but i'd like to know what utv's service is like...

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flav0rflav

Originally posted by urban Ninja

Take it up with Chief. I already have, but got nowhere?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Quit yer bickerin'! :)

There's two people on this board that seem to cause all the "trouble" on here, i'm sure most know who i'm referring to.

Hmm. Has anyone signed up for UTV Clicksilver broadband here in the south? It's a good price! Anyone? Bueller?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

I have. Signed up last Thursday week. So... today is the 8th working day (not including the Thursday). I've gotten a mail stating I've passed the pre-quals (I should bloody hope so too) so I'm just twiddling my thumbs and contenting myself with UTVip XL for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

Sent off the mail Friday last and got confirmation on the prequals during the week. Not a peep since then but eircom. So I won't be getting anything in a twist just yet. BGe nice to get some sort of report before the weeks out (even if it's just the sound of whatever poor sod has been assigned to dealing with eircom on this crying softly. If all goes well we should arrange to pay at least part of the wretchs psychiatric fees)

Just a short note. I do believe UTV Clicksilver should be available anywhere eircom and Netsource are available, due to the use of eircom DSLAMs.

Now, back to your regular programming ...

Will UTV have a live subscriber before IOL?

• Advertisement
Advertisement