Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rearrange Tsakbar Icons?

Options
  • 30-06-2003 7:23pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone knows a way to/program that will let you move the buttons on the taskbar around. For example, in work I have approx 7 windows open at all times, of 7 different programs I switch between.
    I like all these programs in a certain order, but if one of them crashes, or I close it, then the arrangement is all messed up. I want to be able to move them around just like for example you can move the headings in Windows Explorer.

Also, is there any way to change the default size (width) of them?

Anyone know if this is possible?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

You are a strange little monkey, and I don't know if it's possible, or can even try anything (right mouse button disabled here).

But I'm a martyr to the Alt-Tab combination. That way you can quickly switch between the two programs you've been using last, and also orders all of your other programs in the order in which they were last used.

If that's any use to ye :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

yeah, what seamus said...

holding alt and then pressing tab once brings up a handy menu of any open programs, press tab a few more times to get to the one you want.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Yeah I use that sometimes but it doesn't let you rearrange the order of them... I'm surprised there isn't some type of tweaking program that does it...

Advertisement