Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GPU cooler?

• 30-06-2003 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭

Guys I need a big gpu cooler that will fit onto a radeon 9500, any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Komplett stock this GPU cooler, its 50 x 50 mm ... though you did say you wanted something big....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Flashman

Looks a bit too small for the cards needs, I was looking at the thermaltake giant II, but can't find anywhere in irl or uk stocking it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,149 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

get the zalman zm 80 hp a heatpipe, should do the trick ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Originally posted by Flashman
    Looks a bit too small for the cards needs, I was looking at the thermaltake giant II, but can't find anywhere in irl or uk stocking it.

Try Elara as there the Irish dealers for Thermaltake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,149 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

oh and they stock that zalman i mentioned ;) i think tis the same thing is it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Flashman

Thanks, I'll get one of the zalmans, it's not the same as the giant II which has active cooling though.

Advertisement