Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaps new pricing plan

Options
  • 30-06-2003 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭

I don't know were to put this so my apolgies

has anyone noticed that Leap has a new pricing plan, it starts off with a 199 euro a month for a 1 mbit/sec.....so I'm just wondering about the rest of us on the current 99 (120 inc vat) plan??? cause I've noticed that our connection has gotten faster over the past week or two? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

Phoenix,
    don't know but it's not a good sign, when I was told I couldn't get UTV (meaning any of the standard RADSL's) I started looking at the pricing for other Broadband services - apparently I'm in an area covered by Leap - but then I checked the pricing and noticed that it had gone up dramatically from the last time I checked them out - it's just too much for a residential connection.....

have you mailed them or are you just going to play dumb and hope nothing changes price wise ?

let me know what happens,

cheers,
    Stevo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

I think I'll play dumb, & if I do get a bill in for an increased amount I raise hell because legally they have to inform you of a price increase :D

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Coyler

I'm with leap myself and as far as they has told me they have discontinued the soho products but will maintain there current business arrangements. They have also turn on a new interconnect global crossing lately. So between that and the fact there is nobody on after six apart from you, me and a couple of other punters, we've got the whole playground to ourselves.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭piet

it's just too much for a residential connection.....

Do you know of any affordable one, if you are in a rural area?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

Has anyone been in conact with them regarding the existing 512k clients?

Maybe when the contract is up you have to move up to the next tier or disconnect?

• Advertisement
Advertisement