Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Language exchange

Options
  • 01-07-2003 12:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey... Some of you can speak my language... compliments! You're not that bad after all... but how long did it take you to write those posts, hehe...
    I'm 30, male from Southern Italy... to be precise I'm from Barletta, near Bari... (come on, get your map!) and I'm trying to improve my english by chatting, e-mailing people whose first language is english... (In other words I give them a hard time)... but... I'm not as bad as it may seems all things considered... for I would be very willing to help those of you that want to practice and improve their italian...

P.S. : I'm coming over to Ireland in about a month!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by wwaxwingss
    Hey... Some of you can speak my language... compliments! You're not that bad after all... but how long did it take you to write those posts, hehe...
    Uno puotrebbe dire la stessa cosa del tuo inglese :p
    I'm 30, male from Southern Italy... to be precise I'm from Barletta, near Bari... (come on, get your map!) and I'm trying to improve my english by chatting, e-mailing people whose first language is english... (In other words I give them a hard time)... but... I'm not as bad as it may seems all things considered... for I would be very willing to help those of you that want to practice and improve their italian...
    Forse sarrebbe una buona idea ad organizare una serata sociale italiana a Dublino in Agosto?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 wwaxwingss

Yes, why not? I'll be in Dublin from 5th to 8th August with some italian friends of mine (then I'll be moving to Galway). Do you know enough people belonging to this group or not to organise something interesting... maybe an italian-irish party? Let me know... it might be a good idea. I would be willing to bring you some good italian pasta... :p

Hey... my Yahoo and MSN ID is wwaxwingss. So give me a holler if you're in the mood for a language exchange...

Hi, lads...

Antonio

Advertisement