Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD Duplicators in ireland??

• 01-07-2003 9:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 252 ✭✭

Any one know where one can purchase CD Duplicators in ireland?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

if you mean software - just download CloneCD - if you mean hardware....i dunno..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 252 ✭✭ConsultClifford

I mean Hardware.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭BKtje

Try computer stores, most ive been in stock em.

You'd get it much cheaper online tho if you got access to a CC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 252 ✭✭ConsultClifford

Ive checked a few irish ones online and none seem to have them!
    I would not buy online as i need to be sure it will write biz card cds - and im not forking out 2000+ for something that will not write what i want written!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I'd check the back of computer magazines.

I should know the name of a company in Dublin that does them, but I can't remember it. I do know that they sell bulk CDs too, so you might find them in the yellow pages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

go to svp get a duplicator case then buy a few lite on cdrws from them , btw i think nearly all new cdrws will burn business cds , even my old x4 speed philips one burns them and thats 3years old.have a look at the lite on data sheets and see what they burn i sure they will

Advertisement