Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw 30th June (US) possible spoiler

• 01-07-2003 11:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭

Hmmm.

Just reading on wwe.com Stone Cold wasn't there.
    Should we read anything into this?

DMC.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

I thought Mick Foley was meant to take over for a week as GM...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Mick foleys gone on his book tour not expected back till september, stone cold is doing personal appearences, nothing to read into anything

Regards

Sin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

What kind of sad assed people watch and *talk* about a few programmes every night, that are so unrealistic,pointless and stupid!!!

Its so unbelieveably crap and stupid!

AND FAKE!!!!!

i watched a match the other day with my wee brother and it was so obvoiously stupid..it was Kane Vs HHH...and i dunno what it was that kane did to rick flair...but Flair about 5 seconds to fall..and did it in such a peruliar fashion. and was so obvoiusly fake. They need acting lessns...at least!!!!!

Maybe i can understand why my 6 yr old brother would watch it...but not fully grown men..its pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Originally posted by ironbrew
    What kind of sad assed people watch and *talk* about a few programmes every night, that are so unrealistic,pointless and stupid!!!

AND FAKE!!!!!

i watched a match the other day with my wee brother and it was so obvoiously stupid..it was Kane Vs HHH...and i dunno what it was that kane did to rick flair...but Flair about 5 seconds to fall..and did it in such a peruliar fashion. and was so obvoiusly fake. They need acting lessns...at least!!!!!

Maybe i can understand why my 6 yr old brother would watch it...but not fully grown men..its pathetic.
    If You don't like it then don't watch it, as for us what we like is what we like deal with it and quit complaining, if your are just going to complain please stay off this board.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

AND FAKE!!!!!

[sarcasm]Its fake??? OMG thank you so much for telling me Ironbrew all these years i have wasted thinking it was all real,your a god send , spread the word.[/sarcasm]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

AND FAKE!!!!!

and that was a public service announcement from ironbrew. thank you for your constructive crtiticism :rolleyes:

AND FAKE!!!!!

i think its quite pathetic that you come in her and foist your opinion on everyone, im 31 years old and watch wrestling every friday and saturday without fail unless im in work, have been following wrestling since sky first broadcast it in 1986, what you call fake, i call scripted entertainment, sure the storylines are worked out in advance but the bumps and bruises these guys take are all to real.

And the deaths are real as well, Owen Hart died after falling from the rafters of the kemper arena trying to entertain the fans, The von erichs have lost most of the brothers in the family to either drugs or alcohol related deaths due to wrestling, neck injuries abound, where guys nearly break there necks performing week in and week out for the fans.

Before you even come in here spouting that rubbish, please find out what the hell your talking about and keep your immature opinions to yourself, idiot

And while your at it dig out Bret harts documentary Wrestling with shadows and Barry Blausteins Beyond the mat and watch them and you can see that the phony fake world of wrestling is all to real sometimes

Regards

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Sean101

Yeah! What he said!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Sean101

Just to reply to original post, I think the reason for stone cold not being present was to once again show the evil side of Bishoff. Next week the rattle snake will return from "food poisoning" and undoubtedly lay a stunner on erics ass. Should be fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

Before you even come in here spouting that rubbish, please find out what the hell your talking about and keep your immature opinions to yourself, idiot

And while your at it dig out Bret harts documentary Wrestling with shadows and Barry Blausteins Beyond the mat and watch them and you can see that the phony fake world of wrestling is all to real sometimes

hear hear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

wrestling fake? dor be silly, next your going to tell me that those soap operas that half the population watch are just actors pretending - god we must be a nation of idiots - eh, thnks for changing my life mr ironbrew - keep spreading the good word!

Originally posted by cmb.
    wrestling fake? dor be silly, next your going to tell me that those soap operas that half the population watch are just actors pretending - god we must be a nation of idiots - eh, thnks for changing my life mr ironbrew - keep spreading the good word!

muppet :mad:

Shin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

<Rant>The idea of a board is people with a common interest comming onto it to discuss that interest....

If a person has nothing constructuve to add to a board thread then why bother adding anything...

ironbrew: there are TONs of ppl who dont like soccer...consider it to be nothing more than 22 guys runing around pointless after a ball (Imnot saying that btw me loves soccer)

but my point is you dont see ppl going to that board and saying soccer sux. so why make an issue in here.

I think we all know the truth about wrestling and o one forced youto watch that match of Kane V HHH</RANT>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

The excuse that they gave on Raw was that Stone Cold had food poisoning from something that happened in some event a few days previously.

Or so I'm told.

I don't watch it.

Honest.

;)

Advertisement