Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arab boy

Options
  • 01-07-2003 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

This Arab boy was in the kitchen watching his mother bake a cake.
    He got some flour and put it over his head and said to his mother…
    “Hey Mammy look I’m an American”
    At which point his mother slapped him across the head, and told him to tell his father what he had done.
    The boy went in to his Father crying.
    His Father asked him what was wrong?
    To which the boy replied ……
    As you can see Dad I’m covered from head to toe in flower so I told Mum…
    “Hey Mammy look I’m an American”, so she slapped me.
    At this point his father punched him and told him to go to his Grandma
    The boy went into the room crying, and his grandma asked him what was wrong?
    The boy refused to tell her…Thinking I told Mum and she hit me told Dad and he punched me.
    His Grandma said that she was there to help so the Boy explained again what happened with his Mum and Dad….
    His Grandma kicked him in the backside and told him to tell his Mother what he had learned.
    So the boy went back to his mother …
    She asked him what his Father had done?
    The boy replied … He punched me sent me to Grandma…
    She kicked me and told me to come to you and tell you what I had learned.
    His mother asked the boy. Well what have you learned from this?
    The Boy said … I’m only an American for 10 minutes and I already hate you Arabs….

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

Pfft, anything which seems to be American propeganda isn't funny. Plus that's just a crapper version of a little english boy who bought an irish jersey, remember??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭namuras

Luck its a joke meant to be funny, If your a <racist comment snipped> then sorry no offense intended... jokes man you either love them or loath them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

that American propeganda makes me sick.
    i only red that joke a min ago and really hate the americans.. well not all of them.. just all the fools who voted for that bloody stumpy tree!

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭neoB

heh, took me a sec, but thats kind of ..poor kid =/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

namuras is a troll.

Is it just me or is the state of spelling on boards going downhill?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

It's a JOKE you annoying monomanic bigots. "I hate it because it's American propaganda". Yes they made that up in the White House and broadcast it ll over the world.
    What I hate is the way so many people seem to think they're clever and informaed by having

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I informed namuras his joke was mildly amusing when he asked me. However its is what it is... a joke.. American propaganda? Do you believe the white house made this up? Maybe they did but what makes everyone think they did? Or is it paranoia?? You may consider namuras a troll but in fairness to him he rarely does anything other than post something at least hald the people who reply think is amusing or a good topic!

Back on topic this is a joke.. its ok.. made me smile.. not laugh but smile. nuff said on the topic. American propaganda discussion might be better suited to humanities methinks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Raz

Good one namuras. :)
    Keep posting, me likes it all :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

i was being sarcastic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Racism will not be tolerated here. It is ok to post generic humour that can be applied to just about anyone, once it is not racially abusive. I hope you will use your common sense to determine what is acceptable or not. Otherwise myself and Kharn will have to shine up our banning sticks.
    The above joke is not racist (in my view) as it is an old one that has been used for many different nationalities / ethnic groupings, and I fail to see how anyone would be offended by it.
    It seems to be a human trait to joke about other "groupings" of people ie the Dubs Vs Kerryman jokes, the English Vs Irish jokes, the Swedes Vs Finns jokes.....the list goes on. My belief is that while these jokes always make little of the underdog, there is no inherent malicious intent, and very often, the subject grouping of the joke often has a good laugh at it too.
    People can get a little too precious about PC issues, but come on, this is humour, so let's keep it respectable and non-offensive.

BTW - Namuras, your cute term for an arab was a racial slur, so I snipped it - do it again and you're banned.

Bio

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

I heard the exact same joke as a little english boy asking for an irish jersey for his birthday....

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Hmm just change it to been idiot d!ck head and then you will know why we all hate Americans :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Its been done to many times to be funny anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

namuras wrote:
    The Boy said … I’m only an American for 10 minutes and I already hate you Arabs….
    Hehehe pretty good!

Seems like everyone hates the USA :D (No surprise there,they try to force thier views on everyone,etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭C0SM0

zAbbo wrote: »
    namuras is a troll.

Is it just me or is the state of spelling on boards going downhill?

Yes, I concur. The speeling is totaly shocking mate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

It's a very good joke. Heard it many times.

Why some people come to this thread I will never know as they have a mad worldly agenda and they absolutley know they will see jokes of this nature.

Keep the jokes coming :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 westcoast1

USA!
    USA!
    USA!
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO!

:D

Advertisement