Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the *best* bottle of wine you've had?

• 01-07-2003 12:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭

for any price at all, could be a €5 cheapo that you thought was fantastic or a Haut Brion that nearly brought you to climax.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

I once had 2 and 1/3 bottles of wine with cans of beer in between. I think the third one was the best.

A more serious answer though, couldn't call myself a wine conneseur (or however that's spelt) - as long as the wine tastes good the bottle is going to be more or less appreciated depending on the occasion that's in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I couldnt say either tbh but it was on a beach at night with my girlfriend at the time. I bought fish and chips and an expensive bottle of red. It was a combination of nice wine, fish and chips and a dash of romance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Long Mountain chardonnay is lovely... my favourite, easy to drink without food.

Advertisement