Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox/Projector/5.1

Options
  • 01-07-2003 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

I'm no techie, and apologies if this is a stupid question.

I've got my Xbox, my Panasonic PTAE100E projector and my Logitech Z-680 speakers. Now; I want to connect the Xbox to the speakers using the digital optical sound, so I got the Xbox Advanced Scart RGB/Scart cable. Now all I have to do is connect the Advanced cable to the projector (as the digital optical sound goes from the Advanced cable to the speakers) using a female scart to the yellow video plug. This last cable seems impossible to find. Anyone got any clue on where in the world I can get it, or do any of you have any other alternatives for me?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Cheers,
    Per

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Hello Patman,

You might try checking here. They're pretty good, you can also chat to one of their representitives on boards.ie on this forum, and they will check for the part you require and/or order it in for you.

All the best of luck

Lucutus

teehee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭Patman

Be nice Luc... I think I got your credit card details somewhere... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

lol, that's ok, I know where you work ;)

Hope you get the cable, sounds like a sweet setup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭Patman

Case solved. Got the High Definition A/V XBox - Kit. :)

Advertisement