Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work from home Query?

• 01-07-2003 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

Has anyone ever joined one of those work from home schemes?
    What are they like, how do they worK? What's the pay really like?

Could you recommend some to me? and if this is not allowed here could u pm me

Thanks
    Kate

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

It's not so much that they're not allowed, it's that there's so many scam-artists out there. If someone has genuine work to offer, I'm sure they'd be welcome here.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭kegan5

Ah yeah I know that I was just saying because threads seem to get closed under that subject so rather than not get any answer I might as well ask for the answer somewhere where it can't get banned, if that makes sense!

P.s no one has given me any feedback yet

Kate

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

I sent you a pm Kate..

Did you get it?

yes thanks!
    That was very helpful, I'm on a hunt for data entry stuff now...no luck so far! And temping is awkward coz I work in a niteclub and we do thurs/Fri nights so I'd not get up early the next mornin ya know?

Hmmm...Ah well if ya see anything online will ya let me know?

Thanks a million
    Kate

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

What part of the country are you based in at the moment?

• Advertisement

I'm livin in Carlow.

Kate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

From my wifes experience in looking for homework you will find it very difficult to find anything.
    Most companies offer it to employees rather than hire outsiders.
    Also most of the work is high level (degree needed) my wife looked for Data Entry and never found anything due to the above reasons.

kdjac

Advertisement