Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy a Cyberhome 505 in Dublin CC?

Options
  • 01-07-2003 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Decided to buy a Cyberhome 505 from Richer Sounds then found out they had shut down - anywhere else I can buy one of these in dublin city-center?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

why not just buy one off the net? you can get em at IOL.ie i got one and they is good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Sticky

I was going to get it online as a last resort but I kinda like buying things in the real world:

no shipping charges vs. around €12
    half hour walk vs. 3-7 days
    somewhere to bring it back to if it's broke vs. hassle

call me impatient but I love that instant/impulse purchase experience :)

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭ASTRACLUB

u can buy that from their west park warehouse also, anyway i bought a CYBER HOME DVD PLAYER + HOME THEATER 5.1 CHANNEL system, it arrived very next day. the push button was faulty and i rang the offiec then this chap gave me his address in park west buisness park near RED COW junction and swaped hand to hand.....
    Regards

Div

Advertisement