Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does .dnc have latest BF update on cd?

Options
  • 01-07-2003 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Ok, pretty much what the subject says!

Im on a 56k so downloading is kind of out of the question.

Deadly. 24 tonight:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Originally posted by Wavey
    Deadly. 24 tonight:D

I know, cant wait. There is a CD floting around with BFv1.4 and DC .38d and EOD12%. I think Boober has it. If your in Dublin i may be able to meet up with you and give you a CD of files you want or need, though im out of many cds and only have ones with no cases left. Im not too sure if dNC even have it. If you ask they may download it for you and throw it on CD from there, im not sure though.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Wavey

deadly show isnt it? They really know how to leave you hanging!

Thanks very much for the offer though but I've started to work from home now( Traffic kills me:mad: ) so I try to avoid town like the plague except when herself feels the need for MORE clothes.

Btw what is Eod? you'll have to excuse me I'm new to bf (cheers Bullman:D ) I keep thinking oem for some reason.

Cheers for the reply Winters:) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Ok, well we have another BF'er :D

EOD (Eve Of Destruction) is a vietnam mod for Battlefield. The demo of what they have released (12%demo) is only 12% of what they hope to achieve with the mod. The mod itself is very well put together but the lack of single player support is a big let down. There is a EOD thread floting round here somewhere.

DC (Desert Combat) is a 21syt century warefare mod for bf. It has single player support so us 56k'ers can have fun.

Now if you excuse me, im off to play some DC before 24 starts. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

generaly find dnc is pretty por for bagglefield related things. dont have it installed on many pc's and when it is its not usually updated. go in, dl it urself and ask them to slap it on a disc for ya. wont trake long.

[better go, got banned from lan parties board for givin out about dnc ]:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 jrrt

(Note: this is a shameless plug)

If you wanna play Battlefield (or get the updates on CD) come to Wired Cafe, we have it installed on all the pcs and updated etc, (we'll have cd-keys for them all within the next few days so ye can all play online together) Anway, its on Aungier St, beside DBS, if you ask for me (aidan) ill burn u the BF update and the whopping 300 meg DC mod also (wtf??? they never heard of incremental patches?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Wavey

Jrrt : Cheers for the disc. Sorry I had to grab and run but it's as well I did cos the car was hitched up and ready to go when I got back to it!
    An impatient girlfriend's father! Deadly!

Thanks again

Advertisement