Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum request: Taunt Sloth ...

Options
  • 02-07-2003 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

... where we get to suggest and vote on taunts aimed at the prison's most active inmate. The admins jeer at Sloth using the winning taunts. We could also suggest signatures and titles (my title is currently Moderator).

Yes, I am quite serious.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

I agree, it will be fun.
    Remember the old muppet hunts....
    We can find out where he lives and everything!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

I wonder if they'll enforce prision rules like... no talking after lights out. they've already got the freedom restriction. 1 standard bar of slippery shower soap, guarenteed to slip onto the ground in the shower.

Lights out maggets.
    *beats prisioners after lights out*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Yeah, cos what we really need now is for Sloth et al to become even more infamous. And no Sloth, that's not a compliment.

You're the worst kind of muppet on boards. You have nothing to contribute but endless, worthless spam.

Now, everybody rush over to the Prison forum and see what Sloth says about that!!! OMG!!! TEH SHEER EXCITEMENT OF IT!!!1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

the worst thing is I bet you did just that amp :P

Actually I'm just back from Dundalks finest restaurant: MacDonalds. Be dum cha!

Kinda pissed off cos I haven't seen any of the Corrs yet. Not even Jim.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

How about a Taunt Amp forum? Now that would be fun.

I heartily endorse this product and/or service.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

amptest
    CAN I MOD TEH AMP FORUM?!!?11one

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Originally posted by amp
    Actually I'm just back from Dundalks finest restaurant: MacDonalds. Be dum cha!

Kinda pissed off cos I haven't seen any of the Corrs yet. Not even Jim.

I saw him in Tesco's in the Merrion Shopping Centre....hes really small @8-0

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Originally posted by Sangre
    I saw him in Tesco's in the Merrion Shopping Centre....hes really small @8-0

saw one of the girls at the LOTR premier (yes, name droping)
    I wouldn't worry about seeing one of them any more amp, who was it that turned to me and said she was a 4ft ironing board?? :D
    you know who you are :D

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Originally posted by Beruthiel
    who was it that turned to me and said she was a 4ft ironing board?? :D

<Insert sexual joke about "steaming hot" and "pressing her out">

/me gets coat

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Pointless stupid waste-of-space of a suggestion for a pointless stupid waste-of-space of a forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I've thought about this and I'm changing my post. What is the point of giving the banned a soap-box to shout from and then expecting everybody to ignore them? I don't expect the prison/sloth 'trend' to last but lets have some fun with it while we can.

If it were upto me I'd get rid of the prison all together, but its here - lets make fun of them. Its only for a few weeks after all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Slothacus

No, communication is a priviledge for the banned not a right. Lets not offer him a means of communication.

Advertisement