Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is PS2 Online out here??

Options
  • 02-07-2003 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

Just wondering does anyone know when PS2 online is coming out in ireland or when there will be any testing, seeing as it is officially out in the mainland UK i don't see why they don't launch it here 2 cause we usually get these things the same time as them. and also has any1 got a network adapter shipped over from the UK and does it work ok?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

i saw a network adapter today in game, im glad you posted this cos i thought i should mention it, the shop was in newry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I'd love to know if they'll need broad band for all games or just a few like FFXI.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭DrEvil

the network adapter will only be for broadband connections, but it is possible 2 use a 56K modem by connecting the ps2 2 a computer with ICS (internet connection sharing).

there's lots of info about the network adapter at the Offical Playstion Website just go to the Forums there and look under Network Gaming

Advertisement