Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freedom of speech!!

Options
  • 02-07-2003 1:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

DeVore,

I know it was you who kept deleting that thread. Do you believe in the freedom of speech?? or do you only believe in what suits you??

You were the one in the wrong over the Galaxies thread?? You went pearl harbour on sloth because some dude snapped his fingers like a little richie bitch.

It time you calmed down and let him out. I understand you have annoying people on here but that doesn't mean you have to act like a dick.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Freedom of Wahhhhh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭urban Ninja

how about a truce??

he will apologise to you and DeVore in a thread and forum of your chosing and in return you will let him out??

Now does that sound fair??

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

urban Ninja, stfu, jesus, it's getting worse than the cs forum in here. if the admins/mods believe that sloth deserves to be in prison then so be it. they were appointed to be admins/mods with due reason. after reading the post that sloth was banned for he did push it and deserves his banning. it's up to sloth to put things right and stop being an arse.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

how about you ban everyone, if there's only one forum to be modded it'll free up a lot of the admins time

• Advertisement

man,

you two need to light up!!

What will it take for him to go free??

/me guesses, hell to freeze over, or the inmates to apologies etc.. i can see hell freezing over first though

Nice thinking mordeth, em... but what do we do with the people we don't want in there? hehe

This is not a negotiation.

the admins have no stopped all new posts from the prison.

Sloth got you afraid??

• Advertisement

aww you liked my suggestion :D

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Originally posted by Leggo
    they were appointed to be admins/mods with due reason.

Thats not true :) , the admins are there because they made it, admins don't get "appointed".

Urban Ninja: Ecksor and the rest can do what they bloody well like and I LOVE seeing people vainly try to
    "fight teh powah".

You may think you're riling them up, trust me, you're not. And you're giving the rest of us a laugh as we see the same old rubbish spewed forth by muppets all over again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

Originally posted by urban Ninja
    the admins have no stopped all new posts from the prison.

Sloth got you afraid??

i think its just lights out for tonight. don't want the prisoners to be cranky in the morning if they've spent all night having fun.

Originally posted by CuLT
    Thats not true :) , the admins are there because they made it, admins don't get "appointed".

woops hehe, my appoligies then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

man,

you two need to light up!!

What will it take for him to go free??

The standard method is to create a new account, and start again.

It's a bit like re-incarnation. Hopefully, the muppet in question will learn from being reborn. Look how it worked with Joe22/Gladiator/Bubbles/Boston. Totally reformed character that is positively in tune with the hive mind.

Of course Sloth is reluctant to do this because he's currently enjoying the experience of starring in his own show while Admins try out various poking devices on him.

So no Sloth, you're about as special as a lab rat.

Originally posted by CuLT

Urban Ninja: Ecksor and the rest can do what they bloody well like and I LOVE seeing people vainly try to
    "fight teh powah".

You may think you're riling them up, trust me, you're not. And you're giving the rest of us a laugh as we see the same old rubbish spewed forth by muppets all over again.

hahahahahah!!

You like sucking admin dick!!

Is that how you became a mod?? You wanna get some knee pads because given head on hard concret does damage to your knees

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

hahahahahah!!

You like sucking admin dick!!

Is that how you became a mod?? You wanna get some knee pads because given head on hard concret does damage to your knees

Ah the voice of experience. Could you recommend a good brand of knee pads Urban Ninja? Mine keep wearing out :(

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

DeVore,

I know it was you who kept deleting that thread. Do you believe in the freedom of speech?? or do you only believe in what suits you??

Uh... which thread would this be that I keep deleting. I went to the pub last night and didnt even boot my machine.

You were the one in the wrong over the Galaxies thread?? You went pearl harbour on sloth because some dude snapped his fingers like a little richie bitch.

I didnt do anything at all. He snapped at ecksor who booted his ass into prison and is poking him with various poking inventions.
    I can tell you the admins think its every bit as hilarious as most others do. I'm sure we'll have Amnesty International on soon about unfair treatment of prisoners.

It time you calmed down and let him out. I understand you have annoying people on here but that doesn't mean you have to act like a dick.

I love the amount of slack I get round here.
    Vex bans someone... DeV's a dick.
    Ecksor imprisons someone... DeV's a dick.
    Cloud deletes something ... DeV's a dick.
    DeV reboots the server... Regi says oops....
    Hey... um... that one doesnt work.

DeV.
    (the dick).

I recommend a a knee pad made from kevlar and don't forget to use a strong mouth wash. DeVore and Ecksor both have jockey itch from poor hygeine.

Plus don't forget to spit their disease infected crap out after they cum!!!

This really isn't very polite.

• Advertisement

Btw, don't get me wrong, I really do admire what you're doing here, fighting the power with all your little might, I was just hoping you could refrain from using what might be considered 'unparliamentary language'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Trebor

I recommend a a knee pad made from kevlar and don't forget to use a strong mouth wash. DeVore and Ecksor both have jockey itch from poor hygeine.

Plus don't forget to spit their disease infected crap out after they cum!!!

why is it that those who run out of things to say always bring the topic down to sexual insults?

they did not curtail Sloth's freedom of speech but he broke the rules by throwing insults, so he must be punished.

i think the rule seems to be "We are the guys who run this place so play nice with us or else"

i have no problem following this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Urban Ninja,

Please stop the sexual insults, if you want to argue a point, please do so in a more polite manner.

If you post another insult on this thread, you will be banned! not send to prison to star in own show, but banned from boards.ie, until you calm down a bit.

By all means vent your frustration at the system here, but use some reasoned arguments and do not revert to puerile insults.

Vex.

but its was the admins who started the trouble because DeVore was hungover and Ecksor had a sore ass from sand in the vaseline!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

I dont believe it.... I'm sure the troll was fun while it lasted

Cya Mr Ninja

V.
    :ninja:

See, that's not very polite either.

Vexorg will probably oppress your precious freedom now.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

The instant the sexual slurs start they've lost :) .

Also, I don't know what "concret" is, but if its anything like concrete I'm sure I would need kneepads :( .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

And I thought I'd have to search the archives for this sort of thing when I first registered. :) I don't know how moderators and admins deal with so much of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

This thread needs some loving or a cute puppy.

Sloth is somewhat funny.. and he will be back as soon as he cops on how to create a new nick and stfu with the antics.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

Originally posted by Vexorg
    If you post another insult on this thread, you will be banned! not send to prison to star in own show, but banned from boards.ie, until you calm down a bit.

Here, here.

What's going on lately?? The muppets are multiplying out of control!!!

Advertisement