Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what dvd-r media to buy?

• 02-07-2003 2:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭

i was just wondering what media people would recomend i have a 105 and i want to get media thats good quality + good value for money,btw i am buying off SVP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

i was going to get my 105 off SVP last nite but i said i would wait till today but they are sold out and i dont know if they are going to get them back in again. anyone else know where i can get one cheap?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Check out the bargain forum. Very good price for one in there at bigpockets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

As my writer is very picky about what -R media it will burn (NEC ND-1300) I use {DV 306} Datasafe - Media 4.7gb DVD-RW in tubs of 10 (Re-recordable disc) which work out at £.89p each. Excellent value for DVD-RW discs and I've not had any probs with them (although there only 1X).

but all those places are sold out i cant find them anywhere, dam i should have got it last nite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Not as good as a price.... but you could try here :

http://www.digitalpromo.co.uk/erol.html

• Advertisement

i cant get on to that page what ever is wrong with it, just ordered it from OCuk for £117. now must got to SVP and get some media any recomendations??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Originally posted by irishguy
    i cant get on to that page what ever is wrong with it, just ordered it from OCuk for £117. now must got to SVP and get some media any recomendations??

Check out the DVD-RW media as per my post above... good media.

Advertisement