Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Display Problems with GFti4200

• 02-07-2003 10:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭

Win2K SP3
    P4 1.6
    Epox 4DSA

I have just added a creative ti4200 to my system (P4) and it's causing problems. While in Windows (not in games), the screen will blank/reset for a second. It's similar to what happens when you confirm a change of resolution in display properties. It seems to happen after a mouse click or a change from one window to another, going from IE to Windows explorer for example. There is also minor corruption of icons and/or text. This is happening at various resolutions and refresh rates.
    The problem did not occur with previous 440mx vid card.
    I've tried latest drivers and also stepped back a couple of versions with no change.

Anyone had this happen to them or know what might be causing it ?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Bump + Update - It seems the more Windows open the more frequently it happens.

Anyone got any suggestions ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭demac

Try changing your monitor type to Plug and Play or somthing. Check with your monitor manufacturer to see if they have drivers for it.

Advertisement