Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help !!!!

• 02-07-2003 10:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭

This is wreckin my head....

I have an hitachi camcorder (8mm) and I'm trying to hook it up to my Sapphire Radeon 9000 PRO. My camcorder has 2 composite outputs - 1 for video and 1 for audio (mono). The input on the radeon had 1 video and 2 audio (stereo left and right). I thought I could simply hook it by connecting video to video and audio (mono) to audio (use just 1 stereo input/left or right). The picture comes up fine but I cannot get the sound to work (on my pc).

I hear there is a 1 phono to 2 phono cable availible but I cannot find it anywhere....

Can anyone help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭The Brigadier

I assume you are using the All In Wonder?

The cables you have should work, check your volume control in windows and see if the mute boxes are checked on the line in..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

I figured it out. I hadn't connected the AIW card to my sound card :rolleyes:

Thanks James.

Advertisement