Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drawing in vb

Options
  • 02-07-2003 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭

i need a diagrm to redraw itself based on information in an access database does anybody have any ideas ie if you change the info the diagram redraws i think its done using a thing call canvasing but i cant find any thing on it any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭str8_away

Not to sure what kind of thing you want to draw.
    But I think you might want to take look of these API
    Private Declare Function StretchBlt Lib "gdi32" (ByVal hdc As Long, ByVal X As Long, ByVal Y As Long, ByVal nWidth As Long, ByVal nHeight As Long, ByVal hSrcDC As Long, ByVal xSrc As Long, ByVal ySrc As Long, ByVal nSrcWidth As Long, ByVal nSrcHeight As Long, ByVal dwRop As Long) As Long
    Private Declare Function BitBlt Lib "gdi32" (ByVal hDestDC As Long, ByVal X As Long, ByVal Y As Long, ByVal nWidth As Long, ByVal nHeight As Long, ByVal hSrcDC As Long, ByVal xSrc As Long, ByVal ySrc As Long, ByVal dwRop As Long) As Long

They can be used with picture box

Hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭JohnnyBravo

thanks for that il look into it basically its computers that have wires running to a switch and they are connected to a server so if the person changes the port in which the wire goes the line redraws itself but the switch is a picture so obviously you would need to make cordinates on the diagram = to numbers in the access database

Advertisement