Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MUUUUUUSSSSSEEEEEE play the POIINNNNNTTTT.......

Options
  • 02-07-2003 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

December 9th! Internet only single July 22nd!!!! New single September 1st!!!! Album 22nd September!!!!!AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

well someone's happy...
    well, it's pretty good news so i'm sure a lots of people are going to be happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭violent*sky

where did you get that date from man????? there aint a word on mcd or ticketmaster about it and there's no irish date on the official and unofficial websites!!!!!

dont lead me on man....my hearts beating way too fast for this to be a wind up!!!!!

not long left for the new album!!!! :D:D:D:D:D C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!!
    That would be so brilliant! It better be true................:(

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

are you sure- i looked on their official website and there's no mention of it!! ooooooh...please be true!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

they sucked sack at dublin castle.

didnt play plug in baby :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

yeyeyyeyeyeyeyeyeyey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

im pretty sure that they did play PIB in dublin castle.eyeliner boy will; know for sure; but im nearly 100%.

dont contradict back,it makes for an ignorant argument.

cool rancid sing off.shame bout rancid's latest manouevers.sure they suck anyway these days, might as well suck corporate c.ock. anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 panzer_attack

less of the anjive gar.rancid will never suck corparate c.ock while signed to epitaph and im sure they have no intentions of leaving.check them out in the olympia 22nd sep,you might even enjoy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

what sucking of corporate c.ock. do you speak of???

and if they have sold out, i dont blame them (rancid).

punk is for the young, they are getting on in years, they have families and kids and such.

they have been playing for years and years and they kept it real and now have very little to show for it (money wise). they need and are intitled to thier little nest egg at this stage, no?
    dont contradict back,it makes for an ignorant argument.

????
    sure they suck anyway these days

go to thier gig in the olympia on september 22 before you start making statments like that.

maybe muse did play plug in baby at dublin castle, i dosnt change the fact that i didnt think the gig was all that great:)

Advertisement