Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radeon 9700Pro power connection cable

• 02-07-2003 12:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭

I recently bought this card second hand from someone in the US, but they forgot to send the power connection cable (the cable that connects PSU to graphics card & harddrive).
    Could anyone tell me if/where I could pick up one of these easily for a few euro as I'm currently using the floppys power cable.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

You can prolly find a large molex to small floppy connector in Maplins\Peats... however, that must be a pretty piss weak PSU to have only one floppy connection?

Matt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Jilm

Originally posted by Matt Simis
    You can prolly find a large molex to small floppy connector in Maplins\Peats... however, that must be a pretty piss weak PSU to have only one floppy connection?
    Its a 300W codegen POS ...seems all the power connection cables are used ...probably a sign to get a new PSU before the rig goes into meltdown ;)

Advertisement