Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

funny

• 02-07-2003 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

A Local Parish decided to award their local priest with a present after 50 years of service,
    They decided to buy him a Parrot, as they live long lives and would be company for the aging priest.
    The bird was put on his perch at the back of mass each Sunday to welcome the people,
    Saying “Men to the left Women to the right”
    The children started to torment the bird pulling his tail feathers and teaching it rude words,
    So one Sunday the bird rebelled, and as the people entered welcomed them with, ”****ers to the left Hookers’ to the right.
    The priest was so annoyed that he tied the bird’s beak.
    The bird at this stage went of the deep end and crept out that night and was caught in the hen house by the priest.
    As punishment the priest shaved the bird’s head.
    The bird at this stage apologized to the priest saying he had seen the error of his ways and asked for another chance.
    The following Sunday the bird was at the back of church again welcoming the people.
    Men to the left women to the right,
    At this point two bald men walked into the church, to which the bird said” chicken ****ers to the front”

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

whats with the manic posting nam???

could you not have a 'namuras reely funny jokes' tread and just update it... im gettin kinda sick of these "jokes" ... and i know i can just not read them but each time i hope for there to be something funny... i should prob give up all hope :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

especially since it seems to be just regurgiating aincent emails

PS. DON'T stick them in with the Elephant Jokes.
    While not everyone appreciates EJ's , they are a distinct genre.

Advertisement