Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

polyphonic schmolyphonic

Options
  • 02-07-2003 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭

does anyone know where i can get a simple ring ring noise and a simple beep noise for a Siemens S55 - all i gots is polyphonic muck. now when my phone rings it's like windows has shut down :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

One of the guys here in work has asked the same question about his Nokia 6610. Does anyone have a plain ring-ring midi file?? :)

- Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

I had a Nokia 6210, the best damn mono ringer you can find. Record it with your phone and there you go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Sticky

The T610 has a great 'old phone' ring - brrrrring brrrrring, brrrrring brrrrring :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

search alt.cellular.nokia on http://groups.google.com - i've seen the same question there a few times

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

some phones can suport .Wav files too.
    My 7650 has a few Homer Simpson message sounds, use a normal polyphonic tone for the ringer, Hummingbird i think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Sticky

Here is the 'Old Phone' ringtone from the T610, might work on your S55.

(you will need to remove the .txt extension)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Ah, things were so much simpler back in 2003.

Advertisement