Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mobile phone query

• 02-07-2003 4:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭

I probably should'nt post this message here but was not sure where to put it.

Does anybody now where is the best place to get a mobile phone repaired ? I let mine fall and the screen is f****d. Failing that is there a place that sells mobiles minus the sim card as i dont fancy forking out over a 100 yo yos if i can help it. I dont have a bill phone so wont be able to get a replacement.

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Trebor

it's the phones that are the expensive part not the sim cards so if you get an new handset it will still cost around €80 but i don't know where you would get one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

Ring MPRC (mobile phone repair company) on 0 2149000 or look here otherwise you could have a look on ebay for spare parts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

what phone do you have that your looking to repair?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

SIGMA in Finglas repair pretty much every type of phone, in fact if you drop a phone in to many shops, that's where it ends up. So if it's convenient you can cut the time and cost of repair by going direct to them.

Previously had to get a phone fixed before a holiday, shop said 2 weeks, Sigma took 2 days.

They're in the phonebook.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

If its a nokia, contact your local nokia main dealer (you can find a list on the nokia web site). They will access it, if it can be repaired they generally send it to Sigma and have it back in a few days. If it's ****ed and under gurarintee you will be given a new one.

Speaking from experience here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement