Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Designing tattoos?

Options
  • 02-07-2003 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

I was chattin to some random girl in a nightclub one night and i noticed she had a really impressive tattoo on the back of her neck and i asked her where she got it and she says where ever and then says its her own design and place that did it pays money for other original designs of hers,

do many parlours do this or should i be kicking myself for not being able to remember the name of that parlour?

also i have many designs that i think might look good, but am unsure as i havnt seen many designs, is there an online catalog or will i just have to go to a tattoo parlour?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭JJSolutions

i think most artists buy flash (sheets of sample tattoos) from each other, so I guess if you can come up with good original designs any artist would buy them from you.

try searching the web for onlise studios previewing the flash they sell.

Advertisement