Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny Battlefield screenshots..

Options
  • 02-07-2003 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭

I though by now some of us may have clocked up some funny screenshots, and since we have never had one of these threads i thought i would be obliged to start one..

PLEASE: post links where possible and not hugh images :)

Heres one i took the other day, I was able to fly my apache into the opponents hanger and stay there for a while, was tough getting it into the hanger though.

Hidden Apache

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

rofl, nice pic, shudda landed her in there and jumped into the 2nd seat, mill down some iraqi's :)

I really hsould get into the habit of taking screenshots, have seen some pretty funny stuff, but im too busy laughing to press print screen :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Impurity

yeah me too, we do a few stunts aswell for a laugh, like seeing how many people we can fit on a plane and then see how long they can hang on for after take off ;-)

we really should get some shots of it next time we mess about. usually laughing to much to remember to take a pic aswell. i personally landed the apache on top of the the big huge plane midflight in el alemein (or however you spell it) needless to say it blew up but it stayed there long enough for people to laugh at it.

that apache in the hanger is very impressive though, don't know if i could do that for long ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

One of the best stunts Ive managed yet (comedy wise) was we flew a B-17 (the big, BIG bomber) under the bridge on Market Garden and then I jumped off the top of the bridge into the gunner seat, wasnt very hard but was bloody funny :)

We have also flew an apache up that bridge (under the support bars but over the bridge, in one end, out the other)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Impurity

heres one you can all try in desert combat....

try flying the really fast jet at top speed under the bridge on the island of midway, it's not that hard if your going slow but when at top speed it kinda is, it looks bloody brilliant when you pull it off! ill try get a screenshot of that next time we play

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Originally posted by Impurity

we really should get some shots of it next time we mess about. usually laughing to much to remember to take a pic aswell. i personally landed the apache on top of the the big huge plane midflight in el alemein (or however you spell it) needless to say it blew up but it stayed there long enough for people to laugh at it.

Sounds like you are pretty good at the old whirly bird Impurity, you ever play online (as opposed to lan)?

Matt

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

Nice picture man:cool:

I can only say the funniest stunt i've pulled off was on el alimane when i flew the b17 bomber to the top off the map and the jumped into the top gunner seat and then got out of that seat and was standing on the top of the plane while it flew all over the place!! The guys i was playing with thought it was funny when they went too shot it down cuz i waz runnin all over the plane!!!! i hav the picture but dont know how to send it!!!

Guys what site do yous play on? i can only acsess english or german ones!!!ww)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Originally posted by Irish_Kamikaze
    i hav the picture but dont know how to send it!!!

sign up for Boards webspace and post it up there or just make it as an attachment in yur post

i need a favour from you guys i need yous to turn to the couple of questions and answer mine which is taking about bf1942 v1.4. its caleed superfly guys im ****ed!!:D ;)

Advertisement