Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vampire Mentor Required

Options
  • 03-07-2003 1:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭

I am living in Dublin and am seeking a mentor to introduce me to playing Vampire the Masquerade in Dublin. Maybe a kindly GM will take me thought the whole character development to playing my first LARP. E-mail or Personal Msg me for futher contact details. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

<Begin Plug>

Well to be honest, the camarilla in dublin should be able to help you, the LARP side of the game, is alot of fun and LARPing is definitely a great hoby to get into, check out the above thread, or goto:

http://gameeire.com/camirl/index.htm

The camarilla is White Wolf's official fan club, and LARP group, so it offers a chance to get playing in a LARP that's got a global impact and a huge group of existing players, plots and games.
    <End Plug>

Good choice, personally I'd offer to help (have played and loved the game for years), but I'm presently based in Cork, so no dice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Likewise I've both played and LARP'ed Vampire aswell it can be alot of fun, but im in cork too sorry mate

you should probably check out gaelcon this year 2003 they had a Vampire LARP on last year i believe they deff have LARP's on every year for new and experienced players alike you can check out gaelcon

http://www.irishgamesassociation.com/2003/index.php

here if you've never been before its a good laff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭EdBanger

I'm A Dub, and I'm in Cam Ireland,
    What can I do ya for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭hedgetrimmer

Yesss preciousss...I'll teach you the wayssss....if you are cute :)

Another option, it the Cam scares ya :D is to drop into the Exchequer games night of a Tuesday in the Exchequer BAr, Exchequer St - loadsa WW playas there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Arken Thell

Whati suggest is that you try both, hte cam can be scary i should know i'm in it. best thing to do is show up give it a try and try Exchequer too. chooses whichever you like best. if you like both do both. seems reasonable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

The cam isn't scary it's cute and fluffly.... ;)

Well since Morgan took over Cork, we've got music and everything! Woo hoo!

Advertisement