Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not Sure If I Should Ask Here...

Options
  • 03-07-2003 1:28am
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

But im looking for specific mp3's and I've scoured the world over and I haven't found it at all...

Tenchu - Illness Of The Princess.mp3

People may remember back to the days when I was bleating about how great Game Music is and of what songs I used to recommend to everyone... Well since my PC was picked up and smashed on the floor by a rather deranged father, I've lost pretty much all of my tunes and I'm searching for that one specific mp3...

I've read the charter and, if this breaks the rules then I will gladly delete this thread (Or endourse the locking of it) but If it helps in any way at all - I have a legitimate copy of the game (I just don't have it at the moment - Im saying this because, like emulators, they tend to veer towards the illegal side only if you download the ROM's without actually owning the games themselves...)

Anyhow, does anyone just HAPPEN to have it, or know of any sites that allow the download of "LEGAL" game mp3's!?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99583&highlight=shinobi
    that thread might be of some help to you...

was that a ps1 game?
    have a look for it in xtra vision & rip the music using xa2da if thats the case

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Ah lovely - I'll try my hand there...
    As it stands I'm having no luck with kaZaa or anything... Bring back the days when Napster reigned supreme and I wouldn't have had to post at all :D

And yes, it's the old PS1 game of Tenchu...
    Anyhow, thanks for the tip.

Advertisement