Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New substandard on the Irish Q2 servers!

Options
  • 10-01-1999 12:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi lads.
    In the year I've been playing in the Irish Q2 leagues, I've never encountered such absolute crappy connections to the servers! My ping times skyrocketed from 100 to 200 ms, to over ... *gulp* 600 to 800 ms!!!! I'm not the only one have these troubles, since our new UK player [DF]Glassman has an even crappier ping than I have!
    Can someone explain to me why this has happend, and if something can be done about it?
    [DF]RookieWan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

best way to connect to quake.ie from uk is with freeserve or barrysworld dialup atm. tell glassman to use one of above. when the indigo q2 server comes on-line it should be better when connecting from the uk (i hope)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 RookieWan

Well, I hope that solves the connections from the UK, but I'm not in the UK :-(((

Is Poohmeister having the same troubles?

I hope when these new servers come online pings will be fairly normal again.
    RW

Advertisement