Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RTE and series links

• 03-07-2003 8:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Does anyone kwno why the "job for life" boys in RTE refuse to support Series links on the Sky platform ?

Is there any technical reasons for it or is the usual 1/2 assed effort we get from every state organisation when providing a service of any kind ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

The guys in RTE do know how to set up Series Link as it is there for certain programs such as Friends, Law and Order and L+O Criminal Intent...havent noticed missing from other programs as I dont add much else from RTE to the PP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

ever notice how the simpsons info bars are are arse ways this week.... it tells you a completly wrong episode. i love RTE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by VinnyL
    ever notice how the simpsons info bars are are arse ways this week.... it tells you a completly wrong episode. i love RTE
    Indeed -annoying as there were a few eps I went out of my way to watch this week only to find out they weren't what I was expecting.

They had the wrong info for Dallas on Wednesday as well. Before you all laugh, it's the "find out who shot JR episode"[1] which I wanted to watch (it will be shown Monday)

[1]I know damn well who shot JR. It was a significant moment in TV (highest ratings in the US up to that time (before the last MASH) and I wasn't allowed watch it as a wee bairn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

I actually meant to tape the "Who shot JR" episode late last week. D'oh!

Advertisement