Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Insert you new card ...call for assistance

• 03-07-2003 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭

insert you new card ...call for assistance

Whats the story with this..I have not even got my new card.
    Am I the only one with this on my screen

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,539 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

You should have got a new Sky Card sometime in the last 3 months (its navy blue). I got that message last week, so I had to put in the new card.

- Dave.

If you are getting that message, it probably means that, a new card has been issued and for some reason you haven't got it yet.
    You could ring them and they'll send another, but insist that they do not charge you for it!!

The envelope may have came and you overlooked it as it wouldn't have sky on it for security reasons apparently.
    Having said that I haven't got my new card either and am not getting that message yet.

Sky have said that the envelope containing the new card will not have the sky logo on it.
    As most people here have got theirs, it might be helpfull if someone would tell me what sort of envelope it came in:confused: so I can be on the look out.
    mm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭seano

False alarm,,my irish secretary (mother) throws all my post into a box and sends it on every few weeks,and loathe and behold the card is in the box ready to be sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,577 ✭✭✭swoofer

It is a window envelope, it says Private & Confidential, and it has the message "DO NOT MACHINE SORT"

The return address on the back mentions Livingston!!!

gb--

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,131 ✭✭✭John mac

Just moved house (1 week in the new place now).
    had the guys from sky put in a new dish, when we booted it up i got that same message. had to put in the new card:( now we have lost the ftv stations. What will i do without the shiny show? (cbeebies @ 17.40) honestly it's for the boy!!

• Advertisement

What will i do without the shiny show? (cbeebies @ 17.40) honestly it's for the boy!! quote' John mac

That is also my biggest fear,if C beebies go on the FTV card before they come FTA there will be holy murder.
    Also my wife is fond of Eastenders on BBC 3 late at night.

The biggest problem is that i want to see Armagh kicking the Sh+t out of the Dubs on Sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,336 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Originally posted by seano

The biggest problem is that i want to see Armagh kicking the Sh+t out of the Dubs on Sunday.

OT: Brave words Seano, may they come back to haunt you :-)

Tony

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 JoeDuffy

Has anyone had problems with the new SKY card? Like continous messgaes on screen that there is a fault with the card...loss of interactive functions? On second new SKY card and still experiencing problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭robert muldoon

What will i do without the shiny show? (cbeebies @ 17.40) honestly it's for the boy!! quote' John mac

That is also my biggest fear,if C beebies go on the FTV card before they come FTA there will be holy murder.
    Also my wife is fond of Eastenders on BBC 3 late at night.

Wait and see what ITV say next week

OT: Brave words Seano, may they come back to haunt you :-)

Tony

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement