Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Theme Hosital Game

Options
  • 03-07-2003 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey any 1 know where i can get a redownload of theme hosiptal game? every time i move the mouse to the right side of the screen, the game closes and im just back @ the desktop?? Any ideas???? thanks:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

It is only €5 to buy new. Would probably cost ya that much to download it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Probably the best thing is to find an old 486 or something, modern PCs just really don't like older games. I've been having the same problems with games like Fragile Alliegance, Ultima Underworld, Pagan, Terranova, the list goes on.

I'm planning to find an old computer to play them on...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Originally posted by Sarky
    Probably the best thing is to find an old 486 or something, modern PCs just really don't like older games. I've been having the same problems with games like Fragile Alliegance, Ultima Underworld, Pagan, Terranova, the list goes on.

I'm planning to find an old computer to play them on...

Theme Hospital (recently bought) plays fine on my PIII laptop....
    I doubt it would play well on a 486.

Advertisement