Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just a quick question about the Irish League.

• 03-07-2003 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

When does it start and when does it end?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Yerac

I presume you're asking about the League of Ireland (i.e. Republic of Ireland). It started in March and finishes in November.
    A big wa-hey to summer soccer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

Ye thats the one. Thanks.

I knew it started at a different time to the rest of the leagues...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

there are a few other leagues that play during the summer aren't there, norway and a few up there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Benbaz

I think Norway have to have their league during the summer due to lack of light in the winter!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

All the scandinavian countries have summer soccer I think

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 DEMI

Or r u just taking the piss..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

The lack of winter soccer in norway and such must be the reason why they suck in the champions league their not match fit when the winter comes around!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Norway (well rosenberg as they have one about 10 in a row) do very well in the champions league for a country of their size.

With teams from smaller countries playing in Jul in the qualifing round summer socer help as they are in the middle of their season while the others are just starting.

In previous years there was no champions league in the winter there was a break from about october to febuary(or something like that) altough it could be different this year with the new format im not sure.

If irish team did half as well as rosenberg who have reached the quarter finals one year the second round a couple of times and caused a number of upsets then I would be very happy.

Advertisement