Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any summer work out there at all??

• 03-07-2003 9:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭

I've been looking now for a half decent job for a month and a half now.
    I'm on my way into 2nd mech engineering in UCD, and I would like a job that I can do until the year starts.
    I don't have huge expectations in the way of salary or anything.

Does anybody know of anything that is out there?
    I'm living in the North east of Dublin, so fairly easy to get around - on a dart line.
    I can pretty much do anyhting with computers (who cant) and I'm fairly intelligent - I can pick stuff up really quickly..

I'm in dire financial straights at the moment so I would really appreciate it if anybody could help me out.
    Thanks
    Mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

I'm in almost an identical situation.

There just doesn't seem to be anything, at all, out there...

It's just crazy...

I walked in and out of every store in the city there recently, and not a hope...

I'm only availible till October, I know... but shurely something?!?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

yeah i found the exact same thing....handed in loads of cvs to shops in dublin...no luck at all. it seems to be a really really bad year for summer jobs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭commited

boo you Irish economy
    Boo you!
    Im gonna have to resort to selling drugs to 5year olds :p

Advertisement