Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frequency of charter changes

Options
  • 04-07-2003 2:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭

frequency of charter changes,

first peoples charter in 6 months, first change to that 6 months later and 12 months there after?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

Perhaps have a charter review every six months where people are asked to vote/comment on changes they would like to see in it(if any).
    This way not a huge amount of time is waisted on it (i hope) but the charter doesnt become too out of date either.

I dont know how often charters are changed/looked at atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Exactually what changes do u really expect to make to charters? Once a chater is aggreed on, does it really nee to be changed every so often after that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Keeks

Due to lack of interest, no changes will be made.

However, regarding charter changes, I would not expect changes to be required at all, just giving the opportunity for a majority vote (or significent vote) to make a change!, however, it would appear that very few have any problem with the rules, so let them continue as they are.

Thread Closed

Vex.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Ya i suppose ur right......why would ppl want to change a good thing anyway? :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement