Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iol mapping service [alternatives]

Options
  • 04-07-2003 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

i know i saw this posted here before, but despite all my searching I couldn't find it.

iol have started charging for the mapping service, but I remeber some people posting a link to some alternatives, which is the exact same service but free.

Anyone know what the links are?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Map Quest
    www.mapquest.com I think

Yahoo do it as well

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭honeymonster

I is a mega haxor but dont tell anybody this. If you copy and paste the url from "view map" when you initially do a search into a new window it works.

:)

OOOOOOOOo yeaaaaaaaaaaa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by honeymonster
    I is a mega haxor but dont tell anybody this. If you copy and paste the url from "view map" when you initially do a search into a new window it works.
    LOL. I think the point being that they hacked their code to introduce the billing system :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Originally posted by honeymonster

Shhh, but disabling JavaScript does the trick too.

.cg

Advertisement