Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quake

Options
  • 14-01-1999 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

i was just wondering how do you play a game in war for quake1 like why type colour1 oldteam 4 and all this ****e i was told and i only wanted a game ;p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Scarab

Ok if u are talking about clan arena u just hit one or two when the screen promts you too at the start of a game...

If you join the server when the game is in progress (usually consists of the best of 9 games) u will have to wait until it is over or if one team is undermanned u can type setinfo oldteam blue/red whatever is undermanned.

If it is a war, you have to set youre team and color. by team ... and color .. duh! then u type ready. If u have set youre team etc and typed ready then for some reason you have to change teams u have to type notready then team ... , quake wont let you change ure team while you are ready.

Just listen to the lads on the servers.

Advertisement